Family Planning programs provide an array of services, including:
- gynecological exams and male reproductive health exams
- pregnancy testing and options counseling
- birth control/contraceptive information, counseling and supplies
- HIV confidential testing and counseling
- Emergency Contraception (aka EC, "morning after pills," Plan B)
- breast, cervical, and testicular cancer screening
- STD education, screening, treatment and referral
- Hepatitis C rapid testing
- infertility information and referrals
- breast exams and self-exam education, pap smears and pap tests
- referrals for other health risks and concerns
We provide high quality, confidential reproductive health
care, prevention and education services for women, men and teens in Southeastern Massachusetts. Our goals is to promote and ensure reproductive health care and rights based on the unique needs of the individuals and communities we serve. We are committed to providing confidential, affordable and accessible reproductive health services to individuals of all ages.
While services are provided to individuals of all ages and parental permission is not required to receive services, younger clients are encouraged to involve their parent(s) or guardian(s) in their reproductive health care decision-making.
• Blue Cross Blue Shield of MA
• BMC Boston Health Net
• Children's Medical Insurances
• Harvard Pilgrim
• Neighborhood Health
• Network Health
• United Health
If you do not have insurance, your cost is based on a sliding fee scale according to your family size and income.
Health Imperatives' family planning program is supported by Federal and state funds, patient fees, and donations.