Make a Monetary Donation - (to donate, click here)
- To use for the program in greatest need
- Earmarked for a specific program or purpose
- In honor of a loved one or memory of a loved one
"Giving to Health Imperatives is one way I’m assured that my dollars are being put to work directly for the client. The family planning program is such an important safety net service for so many women, men, and teens in my community."
(Ellen from Wareham)
Underwrite or Sponsor a Project –
- Start an annual scholarship fund
- Sponsor an event
- Sponsor a year of snacks for our after-school programs
Contact our Development Office at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
Donate Your Time -
Brockton resident Lovern Augustine (second from right) organized a 5k Walk-a-Thon to support Penelope's Place
- Work with survivors of sexual or domestic violence at A New Day (as a volunteer advocate, sexual assault 24/7 hotline, etc. Contact Terri Maxfield: email@example.com)
- Host a house party
- Host a trivia night at a local eatery
- Organize a benefit concert, walk, or race
- Host a silent or live auction
- Organize your community to give brand new diapers to our Diaper Pantry
- Organize your community to give grocery store gift cards for Penelope’s Place residents
And the list goes on- the choice is yours!
|“It was great. I got to throw a party, invite my friends, and help out my community. What a great way to make a difference.” (from Brenda, who hosted a house party) |
- Agency Board of Directors
- Advisory Board, Penelope’s Place
Contact our Development Office at firstname.lastname@example.org for info on donating your time or joining a Board.
Contact an Elected Official -
We need your help to advocate on behalf of the people and causes we serve! Please help us reach our elected officials for their support when important legislation comes up that affects our clients and their families. Our active constituent base of supporters is always there when we need you --thank you! We make this as easy for you as possible via email, letter-writing, or making phone calls. Please be part of our ‘on call’ email list so we can alert you to important legislation. To sign up, please email email@example.com.
Donate Goods -
- Personal products for Penelope’s Place residents
- Brand new, packaged toys or stuffed animals for Penelope’s Place children
- Bus passes for client transportation
- Brand new baby/infant car seats
- Brand new or gently used children’s books for our literacy program
- Gift cards for groceries and home goods
- Brand new or gently used fabric and portable sewing machines for our Sewing Collaborative
“What I love about this organization is that when you give to them,
they bring you into their world and now you’re part of the solution, part of their team.” (Donor from Bridgewater)
Sincere thanks to all our Friends of Health Imperatives.
Health Imperatives is a 501c3 nonprofit organization according to IRS code and,
as such, your contributions are tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law.